November 21st, 2013 // 3:17 pm @ Carla
Although I literally ‘wrote the book’ on business planning, I’m amazed that still less than 10% of agents have business plans (and the same is true of managers….). Yet, they tell me that a business plan is critical to real estate success! So, I’m doing everything I can to give real estate professionals the information AND inspiration to get a great plan for 2014. These webinars are all ‘meat’ and will provide you guidance and tips to create a business plan that really works–plus new information on how business internationally have changed the business planning process.
Agents: 4 Big Shifts to Make your Business Plan Exceptional in 2014
Click here to get the slides (in PDF format) for the agent webinar. The slides have detail for you to put to use.
Managers: 4 Big Shifts to Make Your Office More Profitable Next Year
Click here to get the slides for the management webinar. The slides have lots of detail for you to use.
Please take this opportunity to get help and inspiration to create a professional business plan. Here’s to a prosperous 2014!
Complete Business Planning Packages Online
For Managers/team builders
Webinars walk you right through the strategic planning process
All the documents you need
Plus, bonus documents
See more here:
Special Pricing Extended With Coupon Code Below
Psst: I’m extending the special pricing through Dec. 15, so you’ll have that business plan done this year!
Agent’s business planning system: Regularly $99, now $79, with coupon code agent bus plan. Click here to order.
Leadership/manager’s business planning system: Regularly $249, now $199, with coupon code manager bus plan. Click here to order.
November 4th, 2013 // 3:01 pm @ Carla
Wouldn’t it be great if new agents knew exactly what to expect–before they signed on the dotted line? Now, in Carla’s new 282 page eBook, they will know the good, the bad, and the ugly! This will save managers hundreds of hours of explanation time, too!
- How to decide if real estate is the right career for you
- How to determinate absolutely if you’re a ‘salesperson’ type and will love selling real estate
- What they don’t tell you to do during pre-license –to hit the ground running
- The 5 most important interview questions to ask to choose the right office for you
- The technology you need your first day in the office
- How much money do you really need to launch a career?
- The business start-up plan that works
Now Available for Kindle. See it on my website here.
Click here to see an introductory video.
And, answers to 100s of questions pre-licensees and new agents ask. This is a MUST-HAVE for anyone thinking of going into the business. And, it’s great for interviewers to give to prospective agents to save time and get all those questions answered.
Purchase now and get a bonus checklist! Choose whether you want the Kindle or PDF version.
September 24th, 2013 // 3:50 pm @ Carla
Hot off the press! You don’t want to brag, but you must differentiate yourself from ‘the pack’ to get that listing, or ‘list’ that buyer. You’ve discovered it’s too late to include your credentials in your presentations. So, how do you set yourself apart? Marketing YOU explains.
How to Provide Value–What Your Consumer Wants Today
The market is reviving, but, commissions are still being challenged.. Don’t let that happen to you! Now, here’s a complete marketing tutorial from master sales trainer Carla Cross to teach you exactly how promote yourself, raise your confidence, get loyalty, and get the commissions you deserve! Create the YOU that you want your clients to appreciate. EVERY agent needs this to survive and thrive in shifting markets! You can’t brag, but you absolutely must show potential clients why they should work with you—and do it fast!
Carla shows you exactly how to create added value–and exactly what consumers say they want today from real estate agents.
Managers’ bonus: Two training modules to teach your agents how to provide value-added services and promote themselves. An essential for your new agents, and a confidence-builder for your seasoned agents.
89 pages of guidance in an immediately downloadable ebook; 1 audio CD (CD is sent free to those in the continental US–outside the continental US, no CD available); all for $59.95.
Click here to order.
1. The six attributes of a value-added agent of today—and how to prove you are one to demanding clients.
2. The 4 actions value-added agents take daily. New competition means agents must be much better at proving they are ‘value-added. Here’s exactly how to do it.
3. The 4 marketing principles you’ll want to use to provide added value and NOT waste your money!
4. For managers: 2 complete training series. Carla shows you how to use this resource as a training tool. Raise the productivity and retention in your office—guaranteed!
Read more about this marketing strategy-packed resource……
• The rock-solid 3-step process to differentiate yourself from the ‘pack’ (one of the hardest things an agent has to do)
• Carla teaches you to find out exactly what’s special about you—and how to promote it without ‘bragging’ (you’ll be surprised at the hidden talents you find you possess, and that clients WANT!)
• 125 items to put in your Portfolio (you’ll never run out of ideas!)
• How to best arrange your Portfolio
• 5 ways to get your Portfolio in front of people at the right time
• After the Sale Survey to use to get those testimonials–and more ideas about how to get testimonials
• Mallory’s Report Card survey form to get testimonials
• Sample: Chapter Names for your ‘Book of Greatness’ in your Office Entry–a manager’s bonus
Raise your confidence. Gain more loyal buyers and sellers! Only $59.95. Click here to order.
September 23rd, 2013 // 3:08 pm @ Carla
This all-new resource is immediately downloadable. You’ll get the complete tutorial (95 page eBook), plus 25 documents to use, ready to customize. You’ll also receive the 2 PowerPoint presentations (total of 90 slides!) and the Topic Pages, to use to organize a hard copy presentation.
Great agents have created systems, and here is your complete sellers’ system, from the first time you talk with them on the phone, to after that listing sells. You’ll impress even the toughest sellers as professional, organized, and knowledgeable.
Much More than Just a Presentation
Yes, this resource includes a 55-slide PowerPoint presentation, with dozens of pieces of evidence to price right, many from the newest Realtor statistics. (And, you’ll get coaching in how to present each point). But, this resource is much more than just a presentation. It is also a complete tutorial on how to list right-priced properties to build a fantastic reputation. This system was built by master trainer Carla Cross, drawing on her years as a top agent—and her work with top agents nationally.
How to Establish Trust and Credibility
Listing properties that sell isn’t just skill. It’s really about creating unassailable credibility. Carla shows you how to go way past words and illustrate and substantiate what you know to be true with visuals—powerful, sophisticated visuals. The result: You’ll educate, question, and probe like a seasoned ‘pro’ with the toughest sellers!
Find out more and order here. $99.95
Complete 55-slide PowerPoint presentation, all ready for you to customize. This presentation is not from a company point of view. It spotlights YOU, because sellers want to choose you first, not the company. This system spotlights your value proposition, increases your credibility, and impresses sellers with your professionalism.
Hard Copy Presentation
You may be one of those people who prefers a hard copy presentation. It’s here for you, too. 28 topic pages pages, all organized in the order you’ll want to present. This tool includes 25 forms and processes you’ll show sellers to prove you’re dedicated, organized, and systematic (they really, really want these traits in a real estate agent!)
More Features Provide a Complete System
• 30 processes and systems, in detail, ready for you to apply to get right-priced listings
• Best, insightful questions for a pre-qualifying phone interview
• A list of the materials you need assembled and delivered before your interview to establish high credibility (pre-first visit package)
• A letter explaining how you’ll work with the seller
• A questionnaire to prepare you for the myths sellers believe
• Form: Information from Sellers interview form, so you ask the right questions and appear professional—and find out the sellers’ “secrets”
• 5-page home inspection checklist, to look and act professionally
• A unique worksheet to plan how to anticipate and defuse their objections
• • 2 worksheets: How to differentiate you and your company to prove you are ‘value-added’
• Open house checklist, to show you’re organized and ready to promote their home as an open house
• Preparing for an open house checklist, to show you’re a ‘pro’
• Open house report form, to show sellers how you communicate professionally
• 35-slide PowerPoint presentation to anticipate and defuse seller objections (use these as you need them)
• Seller’s activity report to prove your professionalism
• Letter to sellers about marketing their property
• Weekly seller market update form to prepare for any needed price reductions
• Seller marketing review form
• 21-point marketing plan, to show sellers why you’re worth your commission
• New listing checklist to prove to the seller that you’re marketing from day 1
• Market trends form to show seller the ‘big picture’ to get the price right
• Evaluate property saleability form to assure you price properties to sell
• Price reduction agreement form
• Post closing survey form to gain referrals from sellers
• Survey to sellers you didn’t list
• Post sale marketing plan to gain referrals
• Five of the newest marketing concepts in this system
• Material to handle most common, tough objections
• Only here: the evidence you need to convince sellers to price right and anticipate/answer those tough objections
Find out more and order here. $99.95
August 1st, 2013 // 3:47 pm @ Carla
If you’re an agent under 2 years in the business, you need this program! Even if you’re ‘busy’ now, you need to organize, to systematize, and get those presentations perfected! Mostly, you need a great plan that is ready to implement each week. Here it is. In 8 weeks, you’ll put together and implement a program that takes you to “exceptional agent” status fast.
Introductory price: $249
Find out more here.