October 18th, 2016 // 11:36 am @ Carla
How to Bullet-Proof your Business Plan for 2017
If you’re like most real estate professionals, you create some type of a business plan this year. But, maybe it didn’t work for you. Or, maybe—you just didn’t work it! Join us Nov. 8 at 3 PM Pacific time) to get the answers you need—and the inspiration—to make a bullet-proof plan for next year.
During this fast-paced webinar you’ll see:
- Why your plan probably didn’t work for you—and what to do about it
- How to definitely find out what will work for YOU (not someone else’s plan!)
- How to anticipate market shifts (!)
- What to STOP doing in 2017
- What one thing will assure your business plan works
- Bonus: 10 Creative Marketing Ideas for your plan
- The strategic planning process created exclusively for real estate professionals by Carla Cross
- Review: Your best sources of business
Carla Cross, CRB, MA, is the only real estate professional ever to have had her business planning system published internationally and used by thousands of successful real estate professionals. Carla also has written a business planning program for CRB, leading to the Certified Real Estate Broker designation. She’s an acknowledged expert, and has been working with Realtors for over 2 decades, test marketing her planning system and seeing results. Let’s work together to create an unassailable plan for 2017.
Managers: You’ll get tips on how to help your agents create great plans!
Click here for more information on the webinar and to register.
October 1st, 2016 // 11:45 am @ Carla
Get approved for teaching real estate clock-hour approved courses. Receive 15 clock hours of continuing education credits. Learn from the only Washington’s only National Realtor Educator of the Year. Gain invaluable strategies; worth so much more than just clock hours or certification!
2016 scheduled courses:
Oct. 20-21, 2016 in Bellevue, Wa. Click here for more information.
Nov. 2-3, 2016 in Bellevue, Wa. Click here for more information.
Need to get approved as an instructor right away? Order our distance learning course Train the Trainer. Fulfills the same requirements, has the same curriculum, has 15 clock hours. Take this course at your own speed and fulfill the requirements to become a Wa. state approved clock-hour instructor.
Your knowledge of my part of the business helped me to recognize ideas I can use in title insurance and escrow. Judy Williams, Chicago Title
Carla is fantastic! I will always be appreciative. Kim Emmons, manager, John L Scott, Maple Valley, Wa.
Instructor is 100% competent. Her passion, professionalism, and knowledge of the subject is passed on to her class. Mike Kerwin, Keller Williams Realty
You want to teach well; why not learn from the best? Carla has been presenting and performing since she was four years old. She’s been teaching real estate courses for 20 years internationally, and has been coached, too, by the best. (She’s a member of National Speakers’ Association, to keep learning new presentation techniques). She’ll offer you a completely different and extremely valuable experience in her Instructor Development Workshop.
Materials: Includes a 90+ page desktop published handbook, a complete resource guide for creating course material and planning presentations. This resource includes dozens of examples of outlines, teaching tools, and ready-to-use documents to create courses effectively.
See Frequently Asked Questions —about the live and distance learning courses, about qualifying as an instructor, applying to DOL, finding a class to teach, schools–and more.
Included in this course
- Two fail-safe models to use to create great presentations where you shine
- How to structure a persuasive presentation for sales meetings or sales presentations (from 2 minutes to 45 minutes)
- Polish your presentation skills: How to add confidence and humor
- Five surefire methods to manage stage fright
- How to keep your audience’s attention through seven innovative strategies
- Six methods to handle audience challenges (and they”ll love you for it)
- How to use new teaching “delivery methods” to vary your presentations like the pros
- How to promote your course so you get great attendance
- How to get students to attend and love your course
- How to become an accredited instructor–tips to get your instructor application approved the first time
- How to start your teaching/speaking career–best places to get teaching jobs
- The 6 best and latest facilitator techniques that really get a response—and action—from your attendees
- Dozens of tips, tactics, and strategies to make your presentations interesting and keep audiences active and interested
- The 10 best training methods to get the behavior you want from your training (more production for managers)
Time frame: 2 days
Customization: Does your association or company need specific training methods or presentation skills? Carla customizes this course content to meet your needs. Carla contracts with associations and title and mortgage companies to do Instructor Development Workshop specifically for them. Call 425-392-6914 for more information. Find out more here.
I think this class was wonderful. I got more out of the class than I ever thought I would. Carla helps you realize that if you have a plan it’s no as hard as you think. Karen Swan, Chicago Title Ins. Co.
Best and most informative class on training! Sandra Dean, John L. Scott
Very valuable material and practical tools to take with me. It was a wonderful course! Ashley Eager, Marketing, Windermere Real Estate
High energy, hands on, and very informative! Barbie Adams, Keller Williams Realty
Can’t get away to take a ‘live’ Instructor Development course? Order our distance learning course Train the Trainer. Fulfills the same requirements, has the same curriculum. Take this course at your own speed and fulfill the requirements to become a Wa. state approved clock-hour instructor.
To register for the Oct. 20-21 course: Click here.
To register for the Nov. 2-3 course: Click here.
October 1st, 2016 // 11:28 am @ Carla
Just updated! Are you losing listings to high-powered agents? Feel less than prepared to compete? Can’t convince sellers to list at the salable price? You need my all-updated comprehensive listing system, Your Complete Power Listing System. I’ve taken the latest statistics from the National Association of Realtors and used them for you to explain to sellers why you’re the best agent and why listing at the right price is smart. Now completely online, too, so you get immediate access.
Take a look at a short video I just created to show you the program–and give you 4 critical tips to create a great presentation.
Don’t try to ‘wing it’ or lose another listing! This system will prepare you for all situations. Included:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Answers to dozens of objections
- Pre-listing package
- Complete explanations of how to use each part of the program
November 8th, 2015 // 2:25 pm @ Carla
What can you earn?
You can earn commissions from 10-30%, depending on the resource. Many of my resources are included in my affiliate program.
For affiliates selling internationally: Check out my digital resources. They are great for affiliates internationally, since nothing has to be shipped.
Before you apply, read my affiliate rules here.
How to Sign Up as an Affiliate
You must be approved to become a Carla Cross & Co. affiliate.
After you are approved, you will have a page with a log in, so you can see your earnings. Click here to see that page.
My clients tell me how ‘meaty’ and informational my resources are. I know they recommend them. Now, you can recommend them AND get a ‘thank you’ in the form of a nice check. Thank you for your continued support.