Advanced Skills to Make Your
Course Come Alive
Live 7.5 clock hours
Now, you can have a consultant to guide you as you polish your course. Or, perhaps you’ve been given a course to teach with no teaching guide. You don’t want to just talk through it! Your challenge: Making that course ‘come alive’ and involve your audience in the learning process. In this course, you’ll gain dozens of strategies to assure you have a ‘teachable’ course.
During our time together you’ll learn:
- Pinpoint the skills your audience needs to succeed—so your topic becomes practical and important to them
- Take those intellectual learning objectives the state requires and make them the true guides for how you teach the course so you’ll always stay on time and keep your focus
- Use the 3 best teaching methods for real estate learners so you’ll keep them awake, excited, and eager to work with you (and give them practical skills to use in the real world right away—they’ll love that!)
- Gain seven creative teaching techniques that are easy to learn and use; these skills will hold and keep the audience’s attention while building respect for you and your knowledge
- get a model to create your course: Carla’s workshop model to create an effective, easy-to-teach workshop
- Enjoy high confidence with the skills and knowledge to take that word-dense ‘course’ and make it a real teaching tool
Pre-requisites: Carla’s Instructor Development Workshop (live) or her Train the Trainer course (online). Why? Because you need to have the basic concepts and skills before you take this course. Didn't take Carla's course? Questions about the pre-requisites? Call Carla to discuss.
Bottom line: You’ll walk out of this unique course with the skills to take any boring class and make it highly participative, useful, and fun to teach. You’ll get the 3 best methods to use, how to use them, and when to use them to ‘plug them into’ any course at the right time. Why not energize your course, have a better time teaching, and gain business all at the same time?
Businesses: Do you have instructors that need more effective methods to teach than ‘talk through the outline’? Contact Carla to help your instructors teach more effectively. Carla will customize this course for your specific subjects. Call her (425-392-6914) or email her (email@example.com) to discuss how this can benefit you.
Bring your 1- to 3-hour course module. You'll be working on that course, so you'll walk out with a ready-to-use plan of action for it. This course is taught with 'spaced repetition: Two 3.5 hour sessions so you can work on and polish your course between sessions.
Watch for the 'live' course coming this fall.