Create your Course. Polish your Course. Polish your Presentation Skills.
You know your material. But, it's a whole new ballgame to put what you know into a course that flows, informs, and entertaining. Plus, with virtual presentations becoming more common, we have more challenges translating the course to an online platform.
Join our Trainers’ Masterminds online series and learn.
- How to take your strengths as a trainer and use them effectively online and 'live'
- How to keep your audience’s attention throughout the complete presentation
- How to get more participation from your audience
- Three easy ways to involve your audience in learning
- How to create excitement and anticipation before your presentation or course starts
- Four best ways to increase learning long-term
- How to arrange your course so it flows naturally
- Application to your course and your desired teaching methods
Each mastermind series consists of six online sessions of one hour, over 6 weeks. During that time, we look at your ‘live’ course, and offer suggestions in several areas to make it effective live or virtual. In a small group (no more than 8 people), we practice parts of our presentations and offer feedback to polish your presentation and create confidence.
- You’ll get personal coaching by Carla Cross, who has 30+ years’ experience and success in training trainers. She’s been doing virtual presentations for more than 15 years.
As a registration 'thank you', you will receive Carla's online guide: Knock Their Socks Off: Tips to Make Your Best Presentation Ever.
Why Coach Carla?
Carla has been teaching and training real estate trainers and affiliates how to train for more than three decades, so she knows strengths and challenges. You may know her as a master-level CRB (Certified Real Estate Broker) instructor, where she trained thousands of managers from offices as small as 3 people to offices of 500+ people.
International franchises have trusted Carla to write training programs and train their instructors and coaches. These include Re/Max Canada, Re/Max Europe, Re/Max Israel, Keller Williams Realty, Better Homes and Gardens, Royal LePage, Windermere Real Estate, John L. Scott, Inc. and CRB (Real Estate Brokerage Institute). Her breadth of experience as a trainer, manager, owner, and course creator can make this opportunity an invaluable one to you.
Complete the complimentary consultation form here and see if this is for you.